Phase I Tasks, 8 weeks (Minimum)
- Report to case manager in person at least once per week.
- Attend alcohol/drug counseling/treatment as indicated by the substance abuse evaluation.
- Submit to random urinalysis and if appropriate, BAC tests at least once per week.
- Attend Drug Court at least once per week.
- Attend Life skills, job skills, etc. classes as directed.
- Pay a minimum of $50.00 of the Drug Court fee per month.
- Maintain approved employment, training or education totaling a 40-hour-work week.
- Have 30 continuous days of sobriety.